Museum Hack is looking for a full-time outside sales person (a Senior Client Advisor) located in New York City to help us GROW! This Senior Client Advisor will prospect for new leads, build long term relationships with clients and sell Museum Hack corporate consulting services to be delivered by our team of consultants. You are a hunter and relationship builder. You thrive on challenge. You generate your own leads.
Museum Hack began as a non-traditional tour company crafting museum experiences that encourage visitors to look at museums in new ways. In addition to our renegade tours, we conduct corporate consulting helping companies engage employees, develop leaders and grow sales. From senior leadership training around authentic communication to conference hacks of 500 people, we’re a creative company that offers irreverent, renegade tours and storytelling trainings to corporate and private clients.
Founded in 2013 and having grown to over $2.5 million in sales in 2016, We’ve uplifted the lives of tens of thousands of new museum guests. We work at renowned cultural institutions and quirky locations in New York City and other major cities to bring these innovative experiences to companies and groups.
Museum Hack has been featured by The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, PBS, TimeOut New York, Huffington Post, TEDx, and more. Beloved clients include private citizens, schools, industry groups, and large companies like Google, Lego, LinkedIn, and CitiBank.
- Minimum 2 years previous outside sales experience working with B2B sales
- Minimum 2 years experience meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals (retail sales need not apply)
- Previous experience managing prospects, leads, opportunities with a CRM
- You have prior experience working remotely (or great self management skills) + meeting with potential B2B clients
- Located in or near NYC with the ability to travel around locally to regularly meet with potential clients
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills
- You’re a hunter. YOU generate corporate consulting opportunities.
- Efficient time management
- Technically inclined, able to pick up new things quickly: we use a lot of web-based services (including, but not limited to: Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Xero, PandaDoc, Base CRM)
- Flexibility quotient high: Things can and do change on a dime around here -- you gotta go with the flow, and be ready to kick it into high gear at a moment's notice
- Be fun and exciting without using too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
- Authorized to work in the US
- Prospecting: generate leads
- Build relationships: You are not selling a product, you’re selling a solution which requires building long-lasting relationships based on trust. You are physically meeting with your prospects and clients.
- Network: You love networking and are eager to be a trusted advisor within your ever growing circle of influence.
- Utilize our CRM to organize leads, prospects, and opportunities. Schedule follow ups as appropriate
- Put together proposals and follow up as necessary
- Meet sales goals
- Request invoices be sent to clients
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS / PAY RATE
- Full time, exempt, 40 hours per week
- $45-75K Salary + Commission DOE
- Work out of your home office -- will be networking and meeting face-to-face with prospects and clients
- Our client advisor department is new and growing. We anticipate a lot of growth for anyone joining our team!
- Find out more about us by watching our CEO Nick's Tedx Talk
NO CALLS OR EMAILS: We love that you are enthusiastic and want to learn more about the job or the progress of your application. But please, no phone calls or emails.